AN ASPIRING singer goes for glory tonight hoping to make the national final of a singing contest that has featured the likes of Birdy, Jahmene Douglas and Lucy Spraggan.
WORK costing £4.5m to improve roads, footways, drainage, bridges and road safety in 2013/14 across the Royal Borough has been approved.
A WOMAN who has lost more than five stone in five months has paid tribute to the two brave youngsters who inspired her to get active.
- Displays of Morris dancing in Windsor town centre this afternoon
- First regatta on the Thames at Windsor for 44 years announced
- Fabulous fair fun in Pinkeys Green
- Warning issued to dog owners after fatal attack on swan
- Food for thought at Three Counties show in Maidenhead
- Free entry to Legoland on Sunday for visitors dressed in swimwear
- Councillor plots challenge to Royal Borough leader
- Colnbrook groups clash over governance review
- Plan to open 'needed' foodbank in Windsor emerges in the week town is named 'wealthiest' in the UK
- New headteacher appointed at Churchmead School
- Martin garage to go but old Eton College sanatorium set to survive
WINDSOR Morris will be joined by four other teams of Morris dancers to put on dance displays in Windsor today.
FABULOUS funfair festivities attracted crowds as a steam fair rolled into town for its 'home' event.
"It's not that I'm a racist or anything" said the taxi driver as I pulled away from the station. "It's just not fair that they come over 'ere and ruin our country". "Pardon, err, what, pardon, who are we talking about now, I'm lost sorry" I stammered back to him, before changing my mind and drifting off eagerly wanting to avoid this monotonous drivel.
MAIDENHEAD RFC must be better prepared to compete at National League level, according to ex-head coach Ricky Khan.
MYRA is dying, her husband has buried his emotions, while their two daughters - one scared of hospitals, the other of death - struggle to accept their mother's fate.
- Restaurant reviews: The Three Tuns, Slough
- Some Like It Hotter set to dazzle at Windsor Theatre Royal
- Theatre reviewed: The Sainsbury Singers' Jekyll & Hyde
- VIDEO: Slough Philharmonic Orchestra rehearse The Armed Man: A Mass for Peace
- Restaurant reviews: Fusionz, Langley
- VIDEO: The Guide chats to Pete Doyle from Reading Rock Academy