WINDSOR have suffered a first defeat in eight matches in all competitions this season after a 4-2 loss at Ascot United in the Hellenic Premier Division on Saturday.

Ascot were the last team to beat Windsor in the first leg of the Windsor Great Park derby, and they opened up a lead inside five minutes at The Racecourse Ground with goals from Harry Laflin and Jean-Claude Etienne.

Windsor pulled a goal back through George Gould before the break, but the home side restored their two-goal advantage when Nathan Minhas netted two minutes after half-time.

The away side pulled another back via Victor Ocansey before Minhas secured the points for Ascot with his second goal in the match two minutes from the final whistle.

The defeat leaves Windsor in 10th position in the league table and now 12 points behind Ascot in third place.

Windsor turn their attention to the Berks & Bucks Senior Cup and a second round tie at home to Flackwell Heath on Tuesday (7.45pm).

Windsor are then in FA Vase action and a third round proper tie away at Erith Town from the Southern Counties East League Premier Division this Saturday (3pm).

Virginia Water and Brimscombe & Thrupp shared the points after a 1-1 draw at Stag Meadow.

A goal from Lorenzo Di Felice gave The Waters a lead heading into the break, but Harrison Reeves equalised for the visitors after half-time.

The point means Virginia Water have moved up to 13th position in the league table.

The Waters turn their attention to the Hellenic Supplementary Cup and a tie away at Thornbury Town from Division One West this Saturday (3pm).

Burnham remain top in Division One East following their 4-1 win away at Penn & Tylers Green on Saturday.

A Dean Allen brace gave the Blues a clear lead early on at Spratleys Meadow, before the home side pulled one back through Gary Simpson before the break.

The visitors secured the points after half-time thanks to goals from Andy Biggs and James Tripp.

Burnham welcome fourth-from-bottom Woodley United to The Gore this Saturday (3pm).

Holyport put five goals past Chinnor without reply at Summerleaze to move up to seventh position in the league table.

Steve Deverall netted twice in the first-half, with further goals from Sam Whitfield and Jonny Feaver, before Alan Ackerman bagged the fifth after the break.

Holyport welcome AFC Aldermaston to Summerleaze in the Hellenic Subsidiary Cup on Tuesday (7.45pm) and then Thame Rangers in the league this Saturday (3pm).

Chalvey Sports have made progress in the Hellenic Supplementary Cup after a 2-1 win away at Thame Rangers on Saturday.

A goal from Bryan Taylor gave the Stabmonks the lead leading into the break at The ASM Stadium.

Thame equalised through Miles Baxter after half-time, but the visitors secured their progress with a goal from Paulo Cicero.

Chalvey return to league action with a trip to Milton United this Saturday (3pm).