SLOUGH Town FC suffered their heaviest defeat of the season after a 4-0 home loss to Poole Town on Saturday.

Poole are widely tipped to win the Southern Premier Division title and they produced an impressive performance from start to finish.

The Rebels were ‘not quite at the races’ according to joint-boss Neil Baker, though they remain in the top half of the table.

Poole took the lead on nine minutes through a Marvin Brooks header, and Harrison Gilkes doubled the advantage after half an hour.

Slough were unfortunate to concede a penalty on 42 minutes as a foul appeared to have been committed outside the box.

Steve Devlin coolly slotted away the penalty kick to give his side a three goal lead at the half-time interval.

The Rebels raised their game in the second period, but Poole still dominated and added a fourth goal on 82 minutes.

An overhead flick from Luke Burbidge looped in from an acute angle as Poole returned to the top of the table.

Slough travel to Bideford this Saturday (3pm ko) before a return to Holloways Park and a match against Corby Town on February 7.

Burnham FC snatched a point with a last-gasp equaliser in a 1-1 draw with Biggleswade Town on Saturday.

Biggleswade took the lead at The Gore on 28 minutes when Josh Beech home a free-kick from Sam Reed.

The Blues levelled the scores into time added on through Adam Dickens, a new signing from Binfield.

The point lifts Burnham off the bottom of the table, though they are still four points from safety.

Burnham are away at Truro City this Saturday (3pm) and then travel to Bideford on February 7.

Maidenhead United remain in 16th position in Conference South following a 1-1 draw with St Albans City on Saturday.

St Albans suffered a blow on seven minutes when captain James Comley was sent off after an off the ball incident with DJ Campbell.

The Magpies took the lead seconds later as Dave Tarpey curled a free-kick from 20-yards past static keeper Joe Welch.

The visitors responded on 35 minutes when ex-Maidenhead star Michael Malcolm cut the ball low across stopper Elvijs Putnins.

Maidenhead were reduced to 10-men in the second-half as substitute Reece Tison-Lascaris saw red for lashing out at James Kaloczi.

The Magpies welcome Concord Rangers to York Road this Saturday (3pm) and then go to Basingstoke Town on February 7.

Windsor FC suffered a blow to their promotion challenge after a 4-2 home defeat to Farnham Town on Saturday.

Mark Corbett gave Farnham a two-goal lead with penalties in the ninth and 12th minutes at Stag Meadow.

Windsor pulled a goal back through Robert Lazarczuk on 33 minutes, but John Lancashire made it 3-1 in the 67th minute.

An own-goal on 78 minutes gave Windsor a lifeline, but Farnham secured the points when Matt Glass netted deep into time added on.

Windsor travelled to Molesey last night (Tuesday) and then go to Spelthorne Sports this Saturday (3pm).

Holyport FC got back to winning ways in the Hellenic Premier Division with a 2-1 victory away at Ardley United on Saturday.

Ardley took the lead on 11 minutes when Troy Bryan deflected a cross from Luke Ingram into the net via the far post.

The visitors deservedly levelled on 82 minutes as a corner kick from Tom Kaill went straight into the Ardley net.

Holyport completed the comeback soon after when another corner was not properly cleared and Kaill rammed the ball home.

Holyport travel to Abingdon United this Saturday (3pm) and then Oxford City Nomads on February 7.

**PICK up a copy of the Observer, out every Friday, for match reports and pictures, plus reaction from your club** **FOLLOW the Observer on Twitter at @Observer_sports**