SLOUGH Town FC are lucky to get a second bite of the cherry after a 1-1 draw with Merthyr Town on Saturday.

Merthyr knocked The Rebels out of the FA Trophy last season and they produced an impressive display at Holloways Park.

Slough took the lead against the run of play midway through the first-half of the second qualifying round tie.

Captain Jamie McClurg picked up a pass from Adrian Sear and sent a low shot from outside the box into the bottom corner.

The Welsh side grew in confidence as the second-half wore on and equalised with a goal that seemed inevitable.

Former West Ham United and Wales international Gavin Williams powered in a shot from outside the box in the 77th minute.

The two teams meet again in a replay on Tuesday (7.45pm), with the winners at home to Didcot Town in the third qualifying round.

Slough return to Southern Premier Division action this Saturday when Hitchin Town visit Holloways Park (3pm ko).

Burnham FC were in the hat for the third qualifying round draw after a 0-0 stalemate at Weymouth on Saturday.

Weymouth were unfortunate not to be awarded two first-half penalties when it appeared that Adam Kelly was twice fouled inside the box.

The Terras’ Chris Shephard saw a shot strike the post in the second period but the tie always seemed destined for a replay.

The two sides meet again in a replay on Tuesday (7.45pm ko) with the winners at home to Cray Wanderers on November 29.

Burnham return to league action at home to Weymouth this Saturday (3pm ko).

Maidenhead United FC suffered their second consecutive defeat in Conference South after a 4-0 loss at Bath City on Saturday.

Bath were gifted a lead on 19 minutes when Magpies full-back Leon Solomon headed the ball into his own net.

The home side doubled their advantage on the hour mark as Nick McCootie applied a finish to a Dave Pratt cross.

Maidenhead were reduced to 10 men when substitute Harry Pritchard was sent off for an apparent elbow on Dan Bowman.

Pat Keary made it 3-0 on 71 minutes with a header from a corner before Pratt completed the rout against his former club.

Pratt bagged the goal of the game in the 89th minute as The Magpies slipped to 10th position in the table.

Maidenhead turn their attention towards the Berks & Bucks Senior Cup on Tuesday (7.45pm ko) and a quarter-finals tie at Hungerford Town.

The Magpies return to Conference South action this Saturday when Salisbury City visit York Road (3pm ko).

Windsor FC recovered from falling behind to beat Colliers Wood United 2-1 in the Combined Counties Premier on Saturday.

Colliers Wood took the lead when Mario Embalo saw a shot sneak under the body of keeper Justin Courtnage.

The home side levelled on 88 minutes as Lewis Leonetti headed a Jason Sheehan cross over goalkeeper Lee Pearce.

Windsor were gifted a penalty in the third minute of time added on as William Boye pushed Dan Molloy inside the box.

Kyle Lucas slotted the resulting spot-kick past Pearce to secure all three points at Stag Meadow.

Windsor travel to Molesey on Tuesday (7.45pm ko) and then host Camberley Town this Saturday (3pm ko).

Holyport FC left it late to beat Wootton Bassett Town 1-0 in the Hellenic Premier Division on Saturday.

‘Port secured the points in the final minute of normal time when Fred Tripp turned a Tom Kaill cross into the net from six-yards.

Holyport are away at Highmoor Ibis tonight (Monday, 7.45pm ko) and then welcome Reading Town to Summerleaze this Saturday (3pm ko).

**PICK up a copy of the Observer this Friday for match reports and pictures, plus reaction from your club** **FOLLOW the Observer on Twitter at @Observer_sports**