SLOUGH Town FC recovered from falling two goals behind at half-time to beat Paulton Rovers 4-2 on Saturday.

Scott Harris bagged a second-half hat-trick for The Rebels against Paulton, who were reduced to nine men at Holloways Park.

The home side suffered in the first period with on-loan keeper Aleksandar Gogic beaten twice before the break.

Mike Bryant gave Paulton the lead midway through the half when he got a faint touch to a Jon Davies free-kick.

The visitors’ right-back Stuart Tovey was then sent off for a reckless sliding challenge on Ryan Parsons soon after.

However, Slough struggled to make an impact and Paulton doubled their advantage five minutes before half-time.

Davies skipped past a couple of challenges before firing the ball low past Gogic and into the back of the net.

The Rebels turned the game on its head in the second period with Harris netting three times inside 15 minutes.

The striker pulled one back from close range on 65 minutes, and then flicked in a low cross from Jake Parsons moments later.

Paulton were reduced to nine men after the dismissal of Jordan Walker before man-of-the-match Harris completed his hat-trick.

After a Luke Knight shot was parried by keeper Kyle Phillips, Harris headed in to put Slough ahead for the first time in the match.

The Rebels secured the points in the fifth minute of time added on when Edward Smith raced clear and beat Phillips.

The win sees Slough move up into 10th place in the Southern Premier Division table, five points outside the play-off positions.

The Rebels turn their attention towards the FA Trophy this Saturday and a second qualifying round tie at home against Merthyr Town (3pm ko).

Burnham FC are in the division’s relegation places after their match at league leaders Poole Town was postponed.

The referee deemed the pitch at Tatnam to be un-playable after heavy rain on the south coast on Saturday.

The Blues travel to Division One Central club Marlow in round two of the Red Insure Cup on Tuesday (7.45pm ko).

They then visit Weymouth in the FA Trophy second qualifying round this Saturday (3pm ko).

Maidenhead United FC did not have a fixture to fulfil in Conference South on Saturday, but go to Boreham Wood tonight (Monday, 7.45pm ko).

The Magpies are then away at Bath City this Saturday (3pm ko) as they bid to break into the play-off positions.

Holyport FC saw their Hellenic Premier Division fixture away at Newbury postponed on Saturday.

‘Port welcome Wootton Bassett Town this Saturday (3pm ko), and travel to Highmoor Ibis next Monday (7.45pm ko).

Windsor FC suffered their first defeat in Combined Counties Premier Division since August after a 6-3 loss at Farnham Town.

The visitors took the lead inside 60 seconds through Jamie DiGuiseppe, but trailed 2-1 at half-time on Saturday.

Robert Palmer scored on 27 minutes and Matt Glass moments later, before Farnham ran riot in the second period.

Elliot Cardona made it 3-1 in the 69th minute and a fourth goal from Josh Dixon secured the points seconds later.

Windsor saw Kyle Jeffrey sent off on 72 minutes and Glass made it 5-1 from the penalty spot in the 79th minute.

Kyle Lucas pulled one back from the spot three minutes from time, but Glass completed his hat-trick soon after.

Lewis Leonetti made it 6-3 in the third minute of time added on, but defeat sees Windsor drop to fourth position in the table.

Windsor travelled to Reading Town in the Berks & Bucks Senior Trophy first round last night (Tuesday).

They return to league action this Saturday with a visit to Stag Meadow from Colliers Wood United (3pm ko).

**PICK up a copy of the Observer, out every Friday, for all the latest sports news and action including match reports and pictures, plus reaction from your club** **FOLLOW the Observer on Twitter at @Observer_sports**