SLOUGH Town FC crashed to a heavy 7-1 loss against Redditch United on Saturday.

Injury worries continued to torment a beleaguered Rebels in the club’s worst defeat since April 2007.

They lost Johnnie Dyer and Guy Hollis during the clash at Holloways Park, whilst their substitutes bench was full of unfit or youth team players.

The opening goal had been on the cards from kick-off and it arrived on 27 minutes.

New signing Adam Cash was left exposed and captain Ashley Sammons stroked the ball past Jake Somerville with ease.

Slough equalised against the run of play on 30 minutes when Jake Parsons hit a half-volley in via the far post after good work from Scott Harris.

Redditch regained the lead two minutes before half-time as Jermaine Hylton clipped the ball over Somerville.

The Rebels were in need of a lift, but they found the game beyond them as the visitors scored two quick-fire goals on the hour mark.

Captain Jamie McClurg lost the ball and Elias Katsoloudi netted with a cool finish.

Moments later, Sammons half-volleyed into the bottom corner from 25-yards, keeper Somerville caught off-guard.

Daniel Scarr made it 5-1 to the visiting side when tapping home from a corner.

Redditch were now ripping Slough to shreds and Hylton doubled his own tally for the match in the 76th minute.

Sammons completed the rout in the final minute as a tired Slough defence split and he struck the ball high into the roof of the net for his hat-trick.

For The Rebels, it was a harsh lesson of how tough life can be in the Southern Premier Division, the defeat leaving them in 11th place.

They travel to Cambridge City this Saturday (3pm ko), after a Red Insure Cup first round tie at Egham Town on Tuesday (7.45pm).

Burnham are still in search of a first clean sheet in all competitions after a 3-0 loss at Paulton Rovers.

Mike Bryant gave Paulton a first-half lead at the Athletic Field with goal in the 19th minute.

Brandon Barnes doubled the advantage seconds into the second period, and then Scott Wilson secured the win in the 70th minute.

The defeat leaves Burnham in 20th place in the Southern Premier.

They host Corby Town this Saturday (3pm), following a Red Insure Cup first round tie at Beaconsfield SYCOB Tonight (7.45pm ko).

Maidenhead United were in the hat for the FA Cup fourth qualifying round on Monday after a 1-1 draw against Gosport Borough on Saturday.

Fellow Conference South side Gosport took the lead on 19 minutes as Justin Bennett headed in at the far post from a Steve Ramsey corner.

The Magpies levelled in the 39th minute as a loose ball fell to Harry Pritchard, who thumped the ball into the top of the net.

The two teams meet in a third qualifying round replay in Gosport on Tuesday (7.45pm) , with the winners away at Willand Rovers on October 25.

Maidenhead United return to league action at Concord Rangers this Saturday (3pm).

Windsor extended their unbeaten run to seven games with a 4-2 win at Knaphill on Saturday.

Dan Molloy gave the away side a lead on 18 minutes, and then Rob Lazarczuk made it 2-0 midway through the half.

James Norman pulled one back for Knaphill in the 27th minute, but then Kyle Lucas made it 4-1 on the stroke of half-time.

Jordan Pearce gave the hosts hope with a goal on 50 minutes, but a Kane Jones strike on the hour secured all three points.

The win leaves Windsor in fifth place in the Combined Counties Premier, ahead of a home match against Hanworth Villa this Saturday (3pm ko).

Windsor go to Chertsey Town in the second round of the Premier Challenge Cup on Tuesday (7.45pm).

Holyport ended a run of nine games without a win as they beat Brimscombe & Thrupp 2-1 on Saturday.

‘Port were gifted a seventh minute lead after Alex Duffy was barged off the ball.

Jamie West placed the spot kick into the bottom corner of the goal.

Brimscombe equalised on nine minutes when David Woodfield was left unmarked and slotted home.

The home side bossed the second period and took the points on 60 minutes as West slotted past the onrushing Thrupp keeper.

The win leaves Holyport in 17th position in the Hellenic Premier Division ahead of the visit from Shrivenham this Saturday (3pm ko).

**SEE Friday’s Observer for full match reports and pictures, plus reaction from your club** **FOLLOW the Observer on Twitter at @Observer_sports**