Windsor bus route set to be extended
- Young star at Windsor school helps Hoops to title
- Continuing 'devastation' at Park Street fire damage two weeks after blaze
- Royal Borough mayor signs off with American TV chat
- Council's top earners revealed in Town Hall Rich List
- Lower Peascod Street pedestrianisation trial period set to be made permanent
THE trial bus route, W1, run by People To Places and the Royal Borough, to transport residents in Dedworth to Windsor town centre, is set to be extended.
The council's transport officers will recommend to councillor Phill Bicknell, lead member for transport, to continue the service after it proved popular with residents.