A DEDWORTH shopping parade will be demolished to make way for houses, but a newsagents will remain.
THERE was some much-needed good news at a planning meeting for the owners of the homes damaged in Park Street by the blaze three weeks ago.
BUSINESS continues as usual for soldiers in Windsor today despite the horrific attack in Woolwich yesterday.
- Glitzy ball in Windsor clocks up £14k for hospice charity
- Twiggy snapper opens up show in Windsor
- Skydive tribute to husband on what would have been silver wedding anniversary
- Charity seeks superheroes to go on run in Windsor Great Park
- Peascod Street Metro Bank plans slammed - to be decided upon tonight
- Young star at Windsor school helps Hoops to title
- Continuing 'devastation' at Park Street fire damage two weeks after blaze
- Royal Borough mayor signs off with American TV chat
- Lower Peascod Street pedestrianisation trial period set to be made permanent
- Ring and watch stolen in burglary after break-in in Windsor using scaffolding
- Townhouse plans for the Fawn
A DAZZLING dinner lady has been named the best school chef in the country.
- Pledge to support servicemen and women and their families in the Royal Borough
- Departing Royal Borough mayor criticises charitable trusts in farewell speech
- Mosque vandalised in Maidenhead overnight
- Ruddlesway shopping parade to be demolished to make way for homes
- Planning applications for Park Street fire homes to be granted high priority status
- Father assaulted in front of sons by two men in Maidenhead tennis court attack