Man charged with selling Olympic tickets without authority
- Fourth man arrested in connection with ticket touting at Olympic venue
- Arrests made at Eton Dorney lake for ticket touting
- UPDATE: Hungarian man arrested on suspicion of ticket touting released without charge
- Female spectator injures hip after seating collapse at Eton Dorney Lake
- Thousands descend on Eton Dorney Lake for the start of the rowing events
THAMES Valley Police has charged a man with selling Olympic tickets without authority today (Monday).
George Doran, 59, of Scharnikau Strasse, Hanover, Germany was charged with the offence following his arrest in Maidenhead Road, Windsor at around 12.30pm yesterday (Sunday).
Mr Doran has been released on conditional bail to appear before Slough Magistrates' Court on Tuesday, August 14.
In an unconnected incident, two other men, aged 36 and 39, were arrested on suspicion of selling Olympic tickets without authority at Dorney Lake yesterday (Sunday) at around 12.45pm have been cautioned and released from custody.
This article appeared in Royal Borough Observer 30 Jul 12