Major train delays after person hit by train
Published 26 Jun 2012 17:30 0 Comments
- Rail disruption update: Delays between Slough and Reading cleared
- Rail disruption: Delays affecting Slough, Langley and Maidenhead stations
- TRAIN DELAYS: Commuters warned to expect busy trains this evening due to weather conditions
- Rail ticket restrictions lifted after travel chaos at Reading station
- UPDATE: Train services between Reading and London Paddington delayed by up to 90 minutes
THERE are major delays on trains between London Paddington and Reading after a person was hit by a train.
Trains between London Paddington and Reading are being delayed by up to 60 minutes, including routes through Iver, Langley, Slough, Burnham, Taplow and Maidenhead, according to a National Rail Enquiries update just after 5pm.
Passengers travelling between London and Reading are advised to use South West Trains services from London Waterloo.
Passengers travelling between London and Heathrow Airport should use London Underground Piccadilly Line services as services are currently suspended.
The incident happened between Hayes & Harlington and West Drayton.
For more information call TrainTracker on 0871 200 49 50 or visit www.nationalrail.co.uk/service_disruptions
This article appeared in Royal Borough Observer 26 Jun 12