M4 motorway open again after traffic accident
Barrie White • Published 23 Feb 2012 09:30
- UPDATE: Lanes reopened on the M4 after digger falls off truck
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Major traffic delays on M25 after crash
- Motorway junction reopened after accident
- Man charged with alleged threats made to Theresa May MP to face trial
- Man charged with alleged threats made to Maidenhead MP Therea May appears in court
THE M4 motorway is open again after a six-car shut on the eastbound stretch caused it to close at 5.30pm today.
Thames Valley Police were called to the scene, between junctions 6 and 7, shortly after 4.30pm and quickly moved the damaged cars onto the hard shoulder.
One woman was complaining of a minor injury to her wrist but was treated on the scene.
Police and the Highways Agency managed to get traffic moving again by 5.30pm.
This article appeared in Royal Borough Observer 23 Feb 12