A MOSQUE has been vandalised just hours after the suspected terrorist attack in Woolwich.
A FATHER was attacked in front of his two sons while playing tennis in Maidenhead.
A GANG of travellers suspected of stealing Asian gold and other expensive jewellery has been shut down by police in a series of early-morning raids.
- Three men arrested on suspicion of Boulters Lock murder rebailed
- Fabulous fair fun in Pinkeys Green
- Food for thought at Three Counties show in Maidenhead
- Maidenhead MP calls for rethink over airport plans
- Holyport College plans given the thumbs up
- International cricket stars to take coaching session for women in Maidenhead
- Waltham St Lawrence traveller saga rumbles on
- BREAKING: Councillors decide not to enforce planning direction on Tesco over Furze Platt pub plans
- Food for thought at Three Counties show in Maidenhead this weekend
- Lucky escape for Maidenhead couple after dishwasher catches fire
- Police appeal for witness after lead theft from Maidenhead business
BANK bosses have been sent back to the designing board after plans to open a new branch in Windsor town centre were refused.
- One in 10 Royal Borough children apply to schools elsewhere
- Looking for something do this bank holiday? Why not visit the new nature reserve at Fobney Island in Reading
- Rowing World Cup rolling into Dorney
- Dinner lady crowned country's top school chef
- Pledge to support servicemen and women and their families in the Royal Borough
- Departing Royal Borough mayor criticises charitable trusts in farewell speech