THE Royal Borough's Youth Offending Team (YOT) has been rated 'good' by a national inspectorate.
'BE SOMEONE'S superhero for the day' is the message for a new fun run event in Windsor.
A TRUMPETED Royal Borough scheme has so far only had one resident sign up, a Freedom of Information (FoI) request has revealed.
- VIDEO: We chat to Suzanne Shaw about The Big Match
- Peascod Street Metro Bank plans slammed - to be decided upon tonight
- Young star at Windsor school helps Hoops to title
- Early morning raids in Maidenhead on suspected gang
- Continuing 'devastation' at Park Street fire damage two weeks after blaze
- Royal Borough mayor signs off with American TV chat
- Council's top earners revealed in Town Hall Rich List
- Lower Peascod Street pedestrianisation trial period set to be made permanent
- Ring and watch stolen in burglary after break-in in Windsor using scaffolding
- Townhouse plans for the Fawn
- Windsor and Eton Neighbourhood Plan split dubbed 'undemocratic and non-transparent'
PLANS to open a new bank in Windsor have hit a major snag after its design was slammed as 'dominating' and 'intrusive'.
A GANG of travellers suspected of stealing Asian gold and other expensive jewellery has been shut down by police in a series of early-morning raids.
Meet Wendy. She is in her 60s and lonely. She has lived, loved, and lost; her husband passed away and her children have flown the nest. Now she has landed a job where her good humour and wisdom about the human condition can be poured into giving people just the right bit of advice, just when they need it. But what is the job?
SLAVA Koulikov has confirmed that Ciaran Long has re-signed with Slough Jets ahead of the 2013/14 season.
- Royal Ascot and Samsung Rowing World Cup tickets for under £50
- Datchet Cricket Club downed by Finchampstead
- Boxing legend Barry McGuigan opens new East Berkshire College sports centre
- Ricky Khan - 3-G revenue could fund Maidehead RFC's future at national level
- Tony Brooks - Maidenhead RFC will recover from Ricky Khan loss
Slough Philharmonic Society is an amateur chorus and orchestra based in Slough and on Saturday 18 May they closed the 2012-2013 season with a full orchestral and choral concert in Eton College School Hall.